Consultant +++ Negotiations +++ Procurement Consultancy +++ Engineering +++ Manufacturing
The Netherlands (Locations: Utrecht, Eindhoven)
Who is ready for a challenging consultancy job?
The Dutch manufacturing industry misses opportunities when it comes to optimising its direct procurement costs. Kloepfel Benelux is supporting companies with cost saving programs, setting up category/sourcing strategies and optimise procurement structures.
We are looking for a pragmatic procurement professional who wants to broaden his/her horizon and helps to improve the procurement strategy of our clients. You will set up and implement sourcing strategies, act as an entrepreneur and contribute with passion and ambition to the success of Kloepfel Consulting in the Netherlands and the Kloepfel-Group in general. Great responsibilities, diversified tasks and (international) projects as well as a professional environment that bears your personal development in mind.
What can you expect?
- Develop and implement category strategies
- Co-owning full projects at customers
- Conduct industry-, market- and company analyses.
- Conduct supplier research and consider globalised procurement markets
- Request for tenders and subsequent evaluation of those
- Prepare and lead supplier negotiations
- Draft and conclude supplier agreements
- Conduct and moderate value-, outsourcing and make-or-buy analyses
What do we expect from you?
- University or bachelor degree in economics, logistics or engineering, also accompanying the work (here in particular in electrical engineering, plastics- or metal processing)
- 2-4 years of work experience in a procurement role or 1-3 years experience in consulting
- A strong personality combined with a customer orientation
- Commitment, good communication skills and the ability to work in teams
- Exceptional analytical skills and a good technical understanding
- Task oriented, pragmatic worker focused on implementation
- Language Skills: fluency in both English and Dutch
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good sense of humor, team player, positive nature
- Willingness to travel
What do we offer?
- Diversified tasks, (international) Projects with a steep learning curve
- Attractive fixed remuneration + an unlimited bonus model + company car
- Professional IT equipment + mobile phone
- A partnership-like atmosphere at eye level
- Good development- and training possibilities through our internal career program
- A family-oriented Company
- Company events and family parties
About Kloepfel Benelux:
Having more than 1,300 clients, Kloepfel Consulting is the fastest-growing procurement consulting company within Europe. Our core competence is procurement optimisation and cost reduction for production-, trading- and service companies. The goal is to increase our clients’ return on sales. Until today, more than 8,7bn EUR purchasing volume has been processed and about 80,000 suppliers from more than 132 countries were qualified and negotiated.
Based on the success of Kloepfel in the German speaking regions and the unique business model the expectations for the Netherlands are high. Therefore, Kloepfel has started a consultancy business in the Netherlands with some large optimisation projects at well-established customers.
We are looking forward to meeting you and wish to receive your convincing application.
In case you have any questions, please give us a call +31 6 1226 1596.
Kloepfel Benelux B.V.
Mr. Peter Smit
3991 CE Houten, the Netherlands
M: +31 6 1226 1596
Een onderneming van de Kloepfel Group