The Netherlands (Locations: Utrecht, Eindhoven)
Have you ever working for a consultancy firm?
Procurement is our passion! From mechanical engineering and automotive to retail – we act according to the Kloepfel principle in all industries; we don’t talk, we implement! As a working student you will help in the development and implementation of our procurement optimisation programs at customers from our office, home or directly at the customer’s site. Minimum of 16 hours and preferably up to 40 hours per week for the duration of one year.
What can you expect?
- Supporting in industry-, market- and company analyses
- Supporting and research, considering globalised procurement markets
- Send out Request for Quotations and subsequent evaluation of those
- Prepare supplier negotiations
- Support the consultants with business cases
- Organisational help for Supplier Conventions
What do we expect from you?
- Study in economics or engineering, preferably with knowledge in procurement
- Good representation skills with a service customer orientation
- Good analytical skills and a good technical understanding
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good sense of humor, team player, positive nature
What do we offer?
- Entrepreneurship in a new and already successful company
- Challenging (international) projects that offer a steep, personal learning curve
- A setting with other procurement companies with a strong network and where personal relationships and fun are of the greatest importance
About Kloepfel Benelux:
Having more than 1,300 clients, Kloepfel Consulting is the fastest-growing procurement consulting company within Europe. Our core competence is procurement optimisation and cost reduction for production-, trading- and service companies. The goal is to increase our clients’ return on sales. Until today, more than 8,7bn EUR purchasing volume has been processed and about 80,000 suppliers from more than 132 countries were qualified and negotiated.
Based on the success of Kloepfel in the German speaking regions and the unique business model the expectations for the Netherlands are high. Therefore, Kloepfel has started a consultancy business in the Netherlands since 2019 with some large optimization projects at well-established customers.
We are looking forward to meeting you and wish to receive your convincing application.
In case you have any questions, please give us a call +31 6 1226 1596.
Kloepfel Benelux B.V.
Mr. Peter Smit
3991 CE Houten, the Netherlands
M: +31 6 1226 1596
Een onderneming van de Kloepfel Group