Working student in Procurement Consultancy
The Netherlands (Locations: Utrecht, Eindhoven)
Have you ever considered working for a consultancy firm?
Procurement is our passion! From mechanical engineering and automotive – we act according to the Kloepfel principle in all industries; we don’t talk, we implement! As an working student, you support our project teams for a minimum of 6 months, but preferable 1 to 2 years, in the development and implementation of our procurement optimisation programs at customers from our office or directly at the customer’s site.
What can you expect?
- Supporting in industry-, market- and company analyses
- Supporting and research, considering globalised procurement markets
- Send out Request for Quotations and subsequent evaluation of those
- Prepare supplier negotiations
- Support the consultants with business cases
- Organisational help for Supplier Conventions
What do we expect from you?
- Study in economics/management or engineering
- Good representation skills with a service customer orientation
- Good analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good sense of humor, team player, positive nature
What do we offer?
- Entrepreneurship in a new and already successful company
- Challenging (international) projects that offer a steep, personal learning curve
- A setting with other procurement companies with a strong network and where personal relationships and fun are of the greatest importance
About Kloepfel Benelux:
Having more than 1.200 clients, Kloepfel Consulting is the fastest-growing procurement consulting company within Europe. Our core competence is procurement optimisation and cost reduction for production-, trading- and service companies. The goal is to increase our clients’ return on sales. Until today, more than 8.7bn EUR purchasing volume has been processed and about 70,000 suppliers from more than 132 countries on a 100% success basis were qualified and negotiated.
Within that Group, Kloepfel has decided to start up a consultancy business in 2019 in the Netherlands. Based on the success of Kloepfel in the German speaking regions and the unique business model, the expectations for the Netherlands and the rest of the Benelux are high.
We are looking forward to meeting you and wish to receive your convincing application.
In you have any questions, please give us a call +31 6 4005 9099.
Kloepfel Benelux B.V.
Mr. Bram Buurman
3991 CE Houten, the Netherlands
M: +31 6 4005 9099
Een onderneming van de Kloepfel Group