+++ Sales Responsibility +++ Project Manager +++ Procurement Consultancy +++ Manufacturing
The Netherlands (Locations: Utrecht, Eindhoven)
Who is ready for a challenging consultancy job?
The Dutch manufacturing industry misses opportunities when it comes to optimising its direct procurement costs. Kloepfel Benelux is supporting companies with cost saving programs, setting up category/sourcing strategies and optimise procurement structures.
We are looking for a senior procurement expert who wants to shape the future of Kloepfel Benelux. As a Partner, you will acquire new customers through your network, you will be an entrepreneur and contribute with passion and ambition to the success of Kloepfel Consulting in the Benelux. Together with your Partner counterpart you are completely responsible and empowered to run a successful business. Key focus areas for this partner are sales and marketing in addition to leading several procurement improvement projects yourself.
What can you expect?
- Large variation of responsibilities from acquisition/sales/marketing to leading procurement optimisation projects within the manufacturing industry
- Acquisition of new customers either through your own network or by targeting specific markets such as food, shipbuilding or agriculture
- Cross-selling other Kloepfel services with existing customers
- Drafting and closing of customer agreements
- Conduct industry-, market- and company analyses
- Preparing and leading customer events
- Project leadership with people responsibility
- Prepare and lead supplier negotiations
- Conducting value-, outsourcing and make-or-buy analyses
- Tremendous team spirit to exceed customer expectations
- Opportunity to invest in a fast-growing company
What do we expect from you?
- Have strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- 10+ years of work experience in manufacturing industry procurement or experience in consulting
- Large, active network within the Dutch manufacturing industry
- Analytically strong; quick translation from (spend)data into optimisation plans
- A strong personality combined with a customer orientation
- Commitment, good communication skills and the ability to lead teams
- Task oriented, pragmatic worker focused on implementation
- Language Skills: fluency in both English and Dutch, sufficient in German
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good sense of humour, team player, positive nature
- Willingness to invest in share capital
- Willingness to travel
What do we offer?
- Entrepreneurship in a new and already successful company
- A partner role in which you are responsible for the business
- Challenging (international) projects which offer a steep, personal learning curve
- A setting with other procurement companies with a strong network and where personal relationships and fun are of the greatest importance
About Kloepfel Benelux:
Having more than 1,000 clients, Kloepfel Consulting is the fastest-growing procurement consulting company within Europe. Our core competence is procurement optimisation and cost reduction for production-, trading- and service companies. The goal is to increase our clients’ return on sales. Until today, more than 8,7bn EUR purchasing volume has been processed and about 70,000 suppliers from more than 132 countries were qualified and negotiated.
Based on the success of Kloepfel in the German speaking regions and the unique business model the expectations for the Netherlands are high. Therefore, Kloepfel has started a consultancy business in the Netherlands with some large optimisation projects at well-established customers.
We are looking forward to meeting you and wish to receive your convincing application.
In case you have any questions, please give us a call +31 6 1226 1596.
Kloepfel Benelux B.V.
Mr. Peter Smit
3991 CE Houten, the Netherlands
M: +31 6 1226 1596
Een onderneming van de Kloepfel Group